Now Playing

12.21.2009

Note to Self: Christmas Week is Shopping-in-Hell Week

Lesson learned. I promise myself never to wait until Christmas week again to do all my shopping.

I never really had a problem with shopping for gifts for the holidays before. I'm not sure what happened. Everything felt stressful and intense and people were not happy. Getting a cab home was a pain in itself and something I would never wish for anyone.

Anyway, I'm sure that it won't be long until it's January again and people got back to their usual selves unlike the crazy pandemonium they have turned this city into. It's over for now. But next year, I must make sure to plan ahead and avoid all this mess.

Enjoy the holidays, everyone! =)

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates
Custom Search