Now Playing

1.25.2010

Angsty Lately

I must admit. I have been very irritable lately and I feel it's not going away. It's a general unfeeling for people, things and events. I can't explain it. I have never been this way before and it's weird cause I'm very aware of it.

I guess this must be my defense mechanism against pressure which I have been having a lot of lately. I feel like I need to just shut myself out from whole world and not care, hoping that when I revive myself all will be fine and dandy. Which, by the way, is rarely the case.

I am going to try to start this week right and try to start talking to people more. Get a feel of how they are, be more appealing to people, get to know their sentiments without really trying too hard to come up with a solution for everything. I need to remind myself more that I just need to do what I can and accept that there are things that are completely out of my hands.

Maybe I'm a control freak. Maybe I want everything done a certain way and if I don't get it done, I'd feel frustrated and stupid. Maybe that's where all this unfeeling is coming from. I need to snap out of this soon lest I be like one of those people who only exists to torture others by sending bad vibes all the time.

Snap!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates
Custom Search