Now Playing

12.29.2008

Stop me, somebody!

Okay. These past few weeks I have been dangerously addicted to an application in facebook called MyFarm (to you reading this, you gotta try it but don't say I didn't warn you). You plant crops, trees and stuff to increase your cash to be able to buy infrastructures. I am totally addicted!

My room looks like shit, I've got tons of paperwork due for my masters and loadsful of dirty laundry that are not getting any cleaner. Somebody has to make sense of my life and have me start doing things already! But seriously, I have got to chill with this facebook stuff. =(

On the positive note, the year is ending and I am so looking forward to '09. Next year has got a lot of things lined up for me. I have been paying for a condo unit due to be built sometime on March, so that's cool. Around the same time is my completion due date for a couple of subjects that I took a couple of sems ago...that's a little scary.

I'm gonna start my year right with a trip to Caramoan with a couple of friends mid-January. I am very excited about it and I promise to post pictures soon after and tell you all about it.

Well work has been kind of a bummer. A lot of things are not going right there. I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say year-end is not the best time for our team.

Oh and yeah...I found my new year themesong this morning while watching Jamie Oliver's cooking show Oliver's Twist. It's my latest Now Playing post, see below. I love the energy of the song and the positive vibe it creates. Love it (and Jamie, too) *wink! He plays in the band, Scarlet Division, too.

Oh well, I am gonna have to start doing some stuff now. Ciao!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates
Custom Search