Now Playing

1.02.2009

Starting the Year Right and Other Stories

The holidays are officially over and so is 2008. This is my first blog entry for 09 and I just hope this year means a great one for everyone.

Anyway, the first of January did not turn out half as bad as I would've thought being that I had to work the previous night to hell and would not have had the energy to really do much stuff after. It actually turned out great with a couple of things I'm really happy about. Anyway here are the first moments of my 2009 captured when my workmates and I went out of the building and joined the crowd in welcoming the year:

click to comment

click to comment

click to comment

click to comment

click to comment



After work I went home and waited for my nephew to come over the house and visit. They came right in time for lunch and I spent a little time with him. He is growing so fast that I almost never recognize it is the same baby. But he is just a darling! In fact, I want one myself. Oh yeah. I never thought that I would actually say that, but I do.

I thought about it over and over in my head why I would ever want such big a responsibility but I can't answer it. Maybe subconsciously I want to compete with my brother. Or maybe it was because I was looking for someone to take care of me in the future when I get older. On the second thought, I can never ask another person to take care of me cause I think the only person that should be responsible for myself is me. I should not need anyone to depend my life on. Or maybe it's just because my nephew's cute and I should get over that.

Anyway, heres a couple of pictures of Dexter Draco I took when they came over:

click to comment

click to comment

I spent the evening of January 1 with my friend Vince and we went to O bar (since Palawan was closed) and had a blast! I met the guy that I have been checking out at work and that was a lot of fun. He's cute. Now that's what I call starting the year right!

Speaking of starting the year right, here's a funny video a friend in Minneapolis sent me which I think is worth seeing. it's about a town in Austria called Fucking:






No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates
Custom Search